Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tribute to Valentine's Day - Part 2

Its Valentine's Day.... goodness...the mere mention of these 2 words makes me nauseous....almost puking out my dinner which I DRANK earlier on (YES I do drink dinner)...

Being single, although not miserable, equates to not enjoying this day or appreciating why in the 1st place this day exists at all.... I do hope the bloody Cupid can shoot an arrow at me soon... Can't really understand why I have been rendered single for more than a year... duhz...

Don't you find it just dumb when you hear people says "love is all I need". HELLO!! You mean you don't need to eat and drink to survive IS IT!! Gosh... how naive these poeple can be....

What's worse is when some people says "I just can't live without you...". Bloody shit!! Your poor parents must be feeling such a failure giving birth to such pathetic offsprings....

I'm not being deillusional... Yes Valentine's Day is great... only to businesses which will be more than happy to milk the DUMB cash cows....

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day

No comments: