Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bro's Birthday

Bro's birthday today!! He turns 27 this year.

Major celebration for him? Nope. Bro fetched me home after my work. Had a brief but intimate chat during the car ride. Thinking back, it had been quite some time since we had a chat even though we stay together. Nothing serious. Just stuff like how things are at work, plans for holiday, gossips etc. It was indeed an enjoyable journey home.

Back home, Mum whipped up some dishes and the whole family sat together and ate dinner. Chatted heartily. Felt a tinge of warmness inside me. I guess Bro wouldn't mind such a simple affair on his birthday :)

Though he is my younger bro, he is a better problem-solver than me and is more decisive. In fact, on many occasions where I encounter trouble, he will be the one who solve my problems. Sometimes I feel I am his younger bro as he took care of me and even offer advices. We have sort of switched roles! haha.

Bro, happy birthday!! I want you to be happy and healthy always. Continue to bring laughter to people around you. Remember, you are my one and only bro and dearest to me :)

.

No comments: