Sunday, August 17, 2008

Most Blur-fuck Award

Continued from previous post........


Went home after meeting up with Ian and Stephen. Dropped by Tampines MRT station to top up my EzLink card and to withdraw some $$..............

Standing in front of the ATM, I stared blankly at the screen.... Nothing particular on my mind... just punched in my password after standing there blankly for about 1minute. After entering the amount to be withdrawn, I just simply took my ATM card and walked away, absent-mindedly leaving the cash still at the ATM untouched!!!!

By the time I realised I forgot all about my cash, I rushed back to the ATM, naively thinking that it would still be there OR some kind soul would be waiting there to return the cash to me. Well well.... as expected..... the money was no longer there ler.......

Sigh.... now do you think I deserve to be conferred the "Most Blur-fuck Award"?


.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could actually report the incident to the bank and request to see the camera footage...If the person who took the money never return it, it can be a police case liau...The bank do entertain such cases...and will investigate it...try loh...;)

Anyway, how much was lost???...alot???...

Next time when U feel like throwing some money, throw at me lah...whahaha...;p

Anonymous said...

ya rite... throw shit at u haha :p