Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Baby!!

After much procrastination and consideration, I have decided to get the iPhone 3G. In fact, I got mine today!! Yeah!!

Took half day leave to collect my baby. *Is this good enough to prove my devotion towards my baby?* Spent the rest of the day configuring and playing with my fair baby. *Oh I got the white one*

I heart my baby sooo much, even if it meant that I got to eat bread everyday for the entire month just to have my baby, I still feel it is worth the effort.

DO NOT... I repeat... DO NOT SPEAK ILL OF MY BABY!! I know there are peeps out there who feels that my baby cannot do much, but hey... keep your comments to yourself ok? Of course I would have considered my baby's limitations before I got it right? So back off... you evil people who dislike my baby... Hmph!!

Dun worry my baby iPhone, I promise to take good care of you and "educate" you with more applications as the days go by. :)


.

No comments: