Monday, September 1, 2008

Sun-burnt

Decided to get my lazy ass moving and agreed to Stephen's invitation to play beach volleyball at Sentosa yesterday. Boy... it had been years since I last played volleyball. Was pretty excited while on the other hand, my LBD (Lazy Bums Disease) acted on me. Hated the idea of waking up soo early on a Sunday. *okok I get it. I outta be hung*

After much determination and willpower, I finally reached Siloso Beach at around 11am. Stephen and his friends were already playing. Changed into a singlet and a pair of shorts and joined the boys in the game. Wondering why I decided against going topless? Well I reckoned it would not be a good idea to have a congregation of fans swooning over me haha... crap... Okok, I have yet to perfect my figure so for the time being, singlet will do just fine. :p

After just 1 hour, I realised a dramatic change in my skin tone. It had turned reddish brown. Stephen asked if I had applied sun block and I replied smugly that I do not need any sun-protection products. BIG STUPID MISTAKE!!

After another 2 hours, we decided to call it a day. After my shower at home, I realised my skin was reddish in colour and I started to experience pain. Damn... sunburnt...

This was the price to pay for being nonchalant. *Orr Bee Good lor...who ask you dun apply sun-block* Heavy price to pay.... not to mention I have a memento from my game of volleyball ------> a singlet imprinted onto my torso.... Shit... should have gone topless instead....... Arghhhh...


.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nonono...You shouldn't go topless...You should go NAKED lohhhh...whahaha...;p

Anonymous said...

hahahah u wish lor.. :p