Sunday, December 7, 2008

Life can be so simple

It was a typical weekend afternoon in Millenia Walk. The mall was not exactly crowded but sure there were shoppers making purchases for the coming Xmas.

A family of "Ang Mo" caught my attention. The Mum and Dad were looking at the watches, with a pram beside them. A little girl was playing happily by herself, attempting to do somersaults. It was like a protrait of a family bliss. "Mummy mummy!! I did it!! I can do a turn!!", the little girl ran to her mummy, exclaiming excitedly. The Mum and Dad smiled at her and her daddy patted her on her head.

The whole scene brought a smile on my face. Life can really be so simple. A simple achievement can easily make a little girl so happy and when the little girl is happy, her parents are happy as well. Simplicity is bliss, I guess.

SMILE :)

No comments: