Sunday, December 28, 2008

Xmas Celebration - Group 2

It had been such a long time since I woke up soooo early just to go out to have fun. No choice as it was gonna be a Xmas cum birthday celebration with my besties. Met up with the gals at Kallang Leisurepark and we went for K-lunch.






I had the honour of being the only guy among the chiobus :p










Who's that cool guy? *shy*







Posing for Vogue or Cleo?








Clara, me and Rachel with Wendy as the photographer haha.





After KTV, we proceeded to play bowling, an activity that all of us had not played for a long long time.





Guess who?





Wendy and Rachel feeling sad as they can't beat me to the game? haha.


Anyway I had the highest scaore that day. Hooray!! I scored 168!! Beat me beat me!! haha.





Then we went over to Clara's pad to carry on with the 2nd part of the celebration.


Clara did up the decor just for Rachel, sooo sweet :)





Clara's maid prepared lots of food for us. Oh we had steamboat. Yummy!!







These were the gifts for exchanging.




All of us holding on to our gifts gleefully. Hee :p





In addition to our gifts, our talented Rachel made each one of us a gift. Sooo sweet and nice of her. Wendy got a necklace, Clara got a pair of earrings and I had a scarf. WOW!! all these were made by Rachel!! :)





Highlight of the night : Birthday cake for Rachel from The Patissier Very very nice. Its really a Must-Try.





Wahahahah Rachel with her silly expression as usual :P






We had a fun time together. Thanks to Clara and her hubby, Mun for being such great hosts. :)

No comments: