Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bye 2008, Hello 2009

2008 had passed. 2009 just arrived. It had been a tumultuous 2008 for me. Soooo dramatic, sooo many ups and downs, people come people go, some got married while some ended their relationships. Shall not go into details, after all its a new year. Fresh start, not looking back anymore. So what do I aim for in 2009?

Stanley's aims/resolutions for 2009

1. get advancement in career

2. complete my studies and get the degree

3. be a happier person

4. go Japan/Korea for holidays

5. go on more holidays

6. start saving $$

7. cut down on smoking

8. spend more time with people who matters to me

9. be fabulous

10. get a partner

Lets hope I can fulfill all the 10 listed above haha

HAPPY NEW YEAR peeps :)

2 comments:

KraM said...

Am sure you can acheive your goals if you keep focused.happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Thanx!! :)