Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Picking myself up from the place I fell... a year ago

Time flies... Last year on CNY Day1 I was at St James and yes I was back again at the same place on CNY Day1 this year.

The only difference was that I fell terribly last year.... real terrible fall... This year, I made the decision to go back to the same place that I fell.... to pick myself up.... to face the heartbreaking past... Don't get me wrong... I have no longer let that person mess up my life... just that I wanted to be very sure I had totally gotten over the whole incident...

Surprisingly, there was a surrealistic feeling... everything seemed like a dream.... The past did not even seemed to have occurred at all.... hmm....Just when I was still in my dream-like state, the familiar song was played... after such a long long time, I finally managed to actually enjoy that song.... it was nice.... really... no more heartaches... prolly just disappointment that things did not work out eventually...

Nevertheless, it really felt great to pick yourself up from the place you fell... WAY TO GO STAN! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD ! moving on is good.

I was trying to remember what happened one yr ago... then i realise...i was in crutches!!!! haha it seemed like such a long time ago, but actually, it was only one yr ago.

i still remember you asked me to go while I was in crutches and i was thinking - siao ah!! venture into club with crutches.

anyway, yest was fun, i think i found back the joy of clubbing. haha.

wish u all the best in studies, work and finding a good partner!!!!