Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Of Ang Baos, CNY gathering and bestie

Wendy and I went Clara's and Mun's pad for Chinese New Year gathering on CNY Day 2. It was the 1st time we held our CNY gathering at their place.

Had lotsa food and booze and not forgetting several rounds of gambling. Mark, Sandy and Mun's friends came over as well. It was a pity that Rachel could not join us as she was in Korea with her family.

For the 1st 2 days of CNY I had received several Ang Baos. However, nothing beats the one given to me by Clara, apart from the ones my parents gave me. Her Ang Bao bore sooo much significance to me, having almost the same weightage as what my parents gave me. I was very happy as this signified that my bestie had indeed grown up and was sharing her happiness and blessings with me. Thanks bestie :) Hope I would be able to receive Wendy's and Rachel's Ang Baos soon as I wished they could have a blissful life, settling down with someone they loved, just like Mun and Clara :)

Thanks bestie and Mun, for being such great hosts yesterday \(^0^)/

No comments: