Monday, March 24, 2008

fun, Fun, FUN!!!

3 words to describe the Sunday that had just passed : FUN FUN FUN!!!











Met up with Clara, Rachel and her boyfriend Ruilong and we decided to go for a karaoke session at Partyworld Orchard. As usual, Rachel, Clara and I would "switched" to our cranky mode whenever we meet up. Haha. How so? Well, take a look at the self-explanatory pictures :P












Me trying to disturb Clara.
*Damn, she ignored me...*









.




OMG!! You see that?! Diva Rachel in action! Haha
Oh, the cool guy in the background is Ruilong. *Say Hi*












.






Ok Guys, its CONTEST TIME!! Guess whose smelly foot is this?















.





Is it Rachel's?














.





Or Clara's?





erm.... no prizes hor... its just a friendly contest hahahah










.







After the KTV, I left to meet Watson and Anson. While Watson and I were waiting for Anson to collect his car at Cathay Cineleisure, I was up to my nonsense AGAIN!!







Oh isn't she beautiful?










.



Eh... Don't think too much hor... I was just "sacrificing" for Art's sake!!








.








We proceeded to Dempsey Hill and decided to have our dinner at Oosh.

Me and Watson








.




Wa... attitude ar? Dinner serving soon lar haha. Oh thats Watson and Anson









.




Our food finally arrived. Yum yum.

I had Pacific dory, Watson had turkey & ham pasta and Anson had seafood Aglio Olio.










.










Verdict: Oosh @ Dempsey has a great ambience. Food could have been better. Nice place for a relaxing evening :)

No comments: