Thursday, April 3, 2008

KL Trip

Went KL last weekend with Victor and Ee-lynn for a short getaway. Did lotsa shopping and eating and sorta celebrated Victor's promotion. Both Ee-lynn and I were very happy for Victor :)





Ok peeps... Photos time :p










My fave boutique!!!!!!!!!





Of cos I gotta pose and take picture at my fave boutique rite? hiak hiak hiak :p



Not very much into Coach but who cares. The boutique showcase is quite nicely done.



Oh thats Victor :p






Me, Ee-lynn and Victor cam-whoring outside our hotel :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'll get right this time!

I am so happy to embark on this trip with Stanley and Ee-Lynn, It was fun! We had a good time shopping and eating Thanks to both of them, i know they are happy for me. It is very 难得to have colleagues as good friends. I will treasure this friendship (by knowing how they have been gunning for me to get married, you know how far we have come). I will 加油!To stanely, 加油 too!

Anonymous said...

I love the boutiques, the LV shop is so wonderful, but the shop staff sucks. Like 狗眼看人低. Stanley, i will get buy LV bag, both of us will our bags and give it to them! Man! They are so sucky lah.