Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally....A Closure....A Fresh Start...

After 3 months.... finally.... a closure to the entire episode.....

Met up with ** on Tuesday.... Returned the remnants of **'s stuff that had been lying at my place...... There would be no more excuses of meeting each other up.......Cleared all the memories of ** from my room....Suddenly my room became more spacious.... sooo spacious that I could breathe the air of relief and freedom....

Finally, after months of going through the ambiguity of my relationship with **, I can now look forward and carry on my life with pride and dignity.... No more heartaches and silly reminisces...

A fresh start... a new me :)

**, get out of my life!!! We don't need each other anymore!! Live well and take care!!!


Stanley is resurrected and reborn!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats !

life ahead is very very long...

RK

P/S -...breathe air of relief... not relieve... hahahahhahaha ... ok I bash myself...

Anonymous said...

U!!!! ok shall send to you "for vetting" next time... *ah-bish*