Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Getting Older...

In 2 days time, which is this coming Friday, I will be 1 yr older!! Gosh... how time flies......Unknowingly, I will reach the last year of my twenties real soon...


Looking back, for the past years of my life, I did not really accomplished much.... I have practically nothing under my name whereas most of my peers are owning houses, cars etc. The best thing is, after slogging in the corporate world for almost 6 years, my remuneration is still uncomparable to most of them.... sianzz.....Material stuff aside, I don't even have a driving license or a Degree.... Gosh.....

Guess I got to make a resolution on my birthday.... To be a better person, or rather, to excel in both my personal and work life....Hope my birthday marks the positive turning point in my life... Wish me luck guys :)

2 comments:

psychedelist said...

hey... don't be negative. i'm here about the same as you. nothing accomplished. but i'm struggling a degree now and trying to build a career at the same time, fighting with those blooody young kids. it's never too late to want to do something. remember, to achieve something you never had, you must do something you never done before.

jia you! & happy birthday

KraM said...

Well said boomy.

I guess I too am the same. ; )

We are all struggling out to establish who we really are and what we really want to be.

Seriously, end of the day, not many are courageous enough to fight for what they want. So let us not be 'many' but the few who succeed and most importantly be happy with life.

Wishing you a Happy Birthday. May all your wishes and mine come true. ; )

Cheers.