Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stiff Neck....

Woke up with a stiff neck yesterday morning...... soooo stiff that I could only turn my head to the right side. So, I had a pretty hard time in the office... Whenever someone spoke to me on my left, I got to practically move my torso to the left to respond to the speaker...This same action would also apply to situations where someone or something nice and attractive happens to be on my left and I want to see......

Met up with Stephen after work at City Hall. Told him about my predicament.... and guess what? He shared with me an ancient folklore to remedy such condition.... He said I should take my pillow out to sun it and then spank it REAL HARD... That should ensure that my stiff neck is cured and I would have a good night sleep... Duhz.... I rather spank the bums of others than my own pillow... haha....

Passed by a pharmacy and gosh.... Heaven was kind to me.... There was this salesman giving out Salonpas samples!! My "yeow gui" nature got the better of me and I dragged Stephen to queue up to collect the free Salonpas... heh......

Made Stephen stick the Salonpas on my neck and there he was whining and complaining about the herbal smell emitting from the plaster....Oh come on, my darn neck is hurting like hell so please show some compassion... duhz....

After a few hours, my neck felt less painful.... Hmm.... I think I would rather stick Salonpas than to spank my pillow haha... Salonpas Rocks!!!

No comments: