Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rude..........

Cafe Cartel @ PS suck!! Don't get me wrong... its not about their food but its definately about their service, or rather, the lack of it!!

Went there for dinner yesterday with Rachel, Wendy and Clara. Throughout the entire dinner, I had 3 bad encounters with the service staff...and the same one... duhz...

1st Encounter

*checking out 2 suspicious-looking bottles at the dimly-lit counter*

Stan : Hi could I check which one of this is the pepper?

Waiter : Not sure. Take anyone lor...

Stan : thanks *gosh...might as well don't answer me....*


2nd Encounter

*looking for a clean knife at the dimly-lit counter*

Waiter : YES CAN I HELP YOU?

Stan : Erm.. can I have a clean knife?

Waiter : *pointing at the cutlery basket* HELP YOURSELF LOR

Stan : *Almost fainted*


3rd Encounter

Stan : Hi can I have some serviettes please?

Waiter : You see my colleague there? *pointing at a girl who is busy cleaning the tables* You check with her lor

Stan : *can't take it anymore* OK!!



Wa biang eh.... even if Cafe Cartel wants to hire part-timers (which I think he is, judging from his looks) shouldn't proper training be given? Tsk Tsk Tsk.....



.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! The KNIFE is e 1st encounter lah!

KraM said...

Cool it.

Only with lousy service do we appreciate good service isn't it?

but am sure there are nice waiters around. you happen to be unlucky.

Anonymous said...

Cafe Cartel really need to buck up on their service