Sunday, July 27, 2008

Some Thoughts...

Flipping through my diary (yes u heard it right, I DO keep diaries), past memories came flowing back to my mind.....

Time flies.... it had been 5 months since ** and I broke off... My life changed.... I can't say if it has changed for the better or worst... I enrolled myself for further studies, I stayed at home during weekends (and yes, u heard it right again), I go home straight after work except on days which I will be gymming, I virtually sever ties from the clubbing scene, I spend ALOT of time at work and I have turned into a couch potato......

Life has changed so mundane for me that I can't believe I actually lead such a lifestyle now... I enjoy the peaceful and tranquil life whereas in the past, I would have opted for a paint-the-town-red kinda lifestyle.... Am I getting old? or am I just jaded?

Reading past entries in my diary brought both smile and tears on my face........ An intense mixture of feelings built up within me.... I missed the happy times ** and I had..... I missed the fireworks during the countdown in Taipei....I missed all the silly things we did together....I missed the promises we made to each other....

Familar chorus kept ringing through my head :

"I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize, nothing's broken
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done
Live every second like it was my last one
Don't look back got a new direction
I loved you once, needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo, I'll always have you"

Relationship is just like a tattoo... when its sweet and smooth-sailing its like a body art and when it turns sour it becomes a scar.....

**, I do not wish to admit this but.... I HATE U!!! AND I MISS YOU!!!!


.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog makes me feel you have not really gotten over "it" yet. I guess it must have hurt you so badly. But you need to look ahead, i agree one must look back and reflect, but we should never wallow in the past, expecting it to return. If you can have the past back is a bonus, not having it back is a reality, and sometimes blessing too.

I like you leading such a simple life, down to earth, what's wrong with boring and watching TV at home? You need to prepare for studies too, the simplicity will work wonders for you. You are not old, we just become more sensible and responsible, just these!

ee-lynn said...

i like the simple stanley too. he even got promoted to hd pantry after this incident. wow. study hard, you may become dg (*ahem* james) :P