Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ugly Commuter

It was a cold, gloomy morning. Ominous dark clouds overcasted the sky. Took a bus to MRT to work in "sleep mode".

I was standing on the left side of the yellow lines of demarcation (those drawn on the floor of the MRT platform to facilitate the flow of commuters in and out of the train). Standing beside me was a fat and ugly (both in appearance and action) woman. I could smell an overpowering stench from her hair. Really reminds me of the smell of a clogged drain/sewer. (Peeps, pls note that all this while she is standing in the middle of the lines which were meant for commuters to come out of the train)

As I was sleepy and in a can't-be-bothered mood, I decided to mind my own business and not tell her not to stand in the middle. When the train came, commuters were trying to come out with much difficulty as the fat, fugly woman was standing in their way. I thought I could make my way into the train with ease as I was standing by the side. The pigsy then tried to squeeze into the train, pushing me to the side. I retaliated, pushing her back. You may feel I am ungentlemanly but think again, the yellow lines are there for a reason and yet the fugly pigsy stood there as if she owned the MRT. Hey, what's worse was that she pushed me!! Imagine getting pushed by 100 tonnes of lard!! No joke ok....

Got myself a seat and settled down comfortably. That stinking sow was sitting opposite me, giving me a cold stare. I returned her stare and we were like staring at each other for a good 5mins!! Of course I won in the end as you know pigs can't beat humans. Pigsy sulked at her seat while I took a short nap.

On my way to office, i was thinking... There are indeed shameless people who can still act as if they are right even though they are in the wrong. All I wana say is " Hey Pigsy, please don't think that being clad in heels and dress makes you any human.If you wana be human, act and behave like one!!"

.

No comments: