Thursday, July 10, 2008

Zumba...

Went California Fitness with Clara at Novena Square after my work. Attended the "Zumba Fitness" class as Clara wanted to try something new.

Just a brief background of "Zumba Fitness" : Zumba fuses Latino music and tantalizing moves to create a dynamic workout system designed to be fun and easy to do

Well, it was a "nightmare" for me haha. Throughout the entire class, both me and Clara did not know what we were doing. Our moves were soooo damn funny and clumsy. The instructor was sooo engrossed in her own world that she did not even bother if her students could catch up with her or not. Half the time we were like "dancing" our own ways and seriously, I had problems with my hands and legs coordinations. Especially so when I was required to shake my bums hahaha....

The plus point of the class was that the Latin music was good. I am beginning to like the Latin culture. *act high class sia*

Anyway, Clara and I had a good laugh after our class. Think we will try out new classes next week, e.g. dance etc.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I should have been there looking at U shaking ur bum bum....hehehe...;p

Anonymous said...

wahahah im sure u will laugh ur ass off man :P

Anonymous said...

It's actually not too bad. You just need practice! Don't worry if you don't get it the first time. Just shake!!