Monday, October 13, 2008

Crampy and Pain

It was the start of another work week. As usual, I dragged myself to work in a groogy state of mind

Luck was not with me as I couldn't secure a seat EVEN though I boarded the train at Pasir Ris station!! Stood throughout the journey, feeling sleepy and lousy....

Just when the train reached Aljunied station, I experienced an acute pain, yet crampy feel in my stomach... Tried to bear with that sickening feeling...not the diarrhoea (or "Lao Sai") type of feel.... It was excruciating and to make matters worse, the damn train was practically packed like cans of sardines..............

Endured with the pain until I reached the Orchard station... Couldn't take it anymore and I rushed out of the train and dashed to the nearest toilet.... Puked twice.....Broke out in cold sweat and felt a tinge of giddiness... Rested myself in the cubicle for about 15 minutes before I decided to make my way to the office.....

Even as I am typing now, I can still feel the queasiness in my stomach...Sigh... what is wrong with me? Gastritis, appendix or stomach flu???


.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE PREGNANT...whahaha...lol

Anonymous said...

ya... see "lard baby"....