Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Pregnant

I'm not KIDDING.... Think I'm really PREGNANT!!

I'm getting heavier each day... and FxxK the test-kits... they are soooo unreliable... Conspired against me and led me to think that its "negative" every time I tested.... Arggg!!!

How did it happened?? I'm a very careful person and I take precautions religiously...and the best thing is... I don't mess around....

Gosh.... I must have been raped....brutally raped..... by FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!! How can "you" do this to me? *sob*

I'm opting for an abortion.... I'm getting rid of you, you illegitimate "thing"!! I MUST resume my gym routine....

Ouch!! Stop kicking me!!! Ouch!! I HATE u, "LARD BABY"!!!

.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can forget abt it. you wont make it. Stanley = Lard

Anonymous said...

i will make it into abs....

Anonymous said...

To Mr/Ms Anonymous,

Well well well, looks like there is a cowardly fat ass who is commenting on my bro's blog. You do have my deepest sympathies Mr/Ms Anonymous,for been so hopeless and helpless who have no other channels to vent your woes other than to be anonymous and badmouth others.
One piece of advice....do a good deed and take a cab to jurong island's incinerator and the staff there will be more than happy to dispose you permanently. Opps!!! No! No! No! i take back my words! Dun incinerate yourself as with the amount of fats and calories you have, burning you poses a threat to national security!!!
Wa Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Anonymous said...

tats abit harsh bro haha thanx anyway :P

KraM said...

yes, you haven't been going to the gym lately and that's no good but at least you have a gym to go to and friends to workout with you.

Let's set a time for K next week.

Anonymous said...

kram > told u to join ler then u can gym with us :p

Anonymous said...

Lard Baby...sounds so "GROSS"...yikes!!!...