Thursday, October 2, 2008

Freak Accident

I had a freak accident last night....

Came back home after an aimless walk with Rachel at Tampines Mall and Century Square.... Hungry.... Tired.... Sleepy....

Went to the fridge in a sleep-walking mode.... Took out a packet of Twisties, a bar of chocolate, a can of Heaven & Earth green tea, a mini pear and a custard bun.

Balancing myself with ALL the goodies in my arms, I made my way unsteadily back to my room... That was when the freak accident took place.... I tripped on my own leg and fell onto the floor. That was not the end...as a result, the goodies I had in my arms fell right into my mouth and I had no other choice but to swallow them...

OMG!!!!!! I'm soooo accident-proned *Haha*

OK ok.... no more excuses...I admit... I'm greedy... I'm a piggy... I AM FAT *bleah*

.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moo Moo Moo...............
You know why u fall buffalo???
Its because out of the 4 items you took from the fridge, 3 items BELONGS to ME!!!!!!!!!!! I have already put a curse on all my items that whoever take it without asking will answer for themselves!!! haiz....but never imagine that my curse works for BUFFY as well!!WA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

THATS ALL FOLKS!!!!! MOO MOO MOO MOO MOO MOOO MOOO MOOOO MOOOO MOOOOO MOOOOO MOOOOO MOoOoOoOo!!!!

Anonymous said...

MOO MOO MOO!!!!!!
You dumb water buffalo! That snack you took is not TWISTIES...Its called CHICKADEES!!!! Wa HAHAHAHAHA!!!
MOO MOO MOOOOOOOOOOOO............

Anonymous said...

U!!!!who cares abt what snack it is as long as its free and tasty bleah

KraM said...

Was it melamine that made you clumsy? you must have been taking lots of chocolate bars lately. Haha.

when shall we go sing K or Dragonfly? how's the course coming along?

Anonymous said...

the more i read the more not confident i am.... sucks... stressed up... lets go KTV!!!