Monday, October 27, 2008

Of 4 hours queue, balloons and "Tattoo"

Went clubbing with Ricky and Winston yesterday. It was the most "memorable" experience I have so far in my clubbing track record.

We actually queued for 4 hours just to get into the damn club!! 4 hours!! Imagine that!! By the time we managed to get in, it was already 130am and the club was sardine-packed. Packed to the extend that there was bodily contact everytime we made a minor movement. The club should seriously restrict people with waistline more than 35 inches from getting into the club!!

Gulped down our drinks and made our way to the dancefloor. Then, "Tattoo" was played and balloons fell from the ceiling. Everyone was jumping with joy... except me.... It was quite some time since I last heard this song.... Images of the past came back to me like "good old friends"... Strangely, I was not as sad as before... Just felt a sudden sense of lonliness...

Anyway, we stayed till 345am and we decided that enough is enough....we left the club and told ourselves that such silly things would only be done once. (i.e queueing for 4 damn hours!!)


.

No comments: